Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Come Out , Come Out Wherever You Are

After a couple of years believing  Violet Flynn Craig was not buried in a Catholic cemetary , I have discovered where she takes her eternal rest ; Holy Cross Cemetary in Brooklyn. She is buried with John Flynn , Christina Flynn , William E. Flynn , Thomas C Newton , Dorothy Newton amd Josephine Day and Francis Perchard. I have no idea who they are. I did do a little research on Josphine. She was born in 1891 and married Frank Day. They had at least 3 children Frank Jr, Robert, and Marion. Harry Schmaker , their brother in law, lived with them. They lived in Hudson County , New Jersey , where my greatgreatwhatevergreat grandfather amd his brothers/cousins purchased land. I love when things tie up so neatly . I still don't know how Josephine is related to me but I'm sure she is. I will definatley  be heading over to Holy Cross soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment